Private Pilot Ground School
Who: Anyone interested in getting their license or learning more about aviation.
What: Class will cover all required knowledge areas for the Private Pilot Written Exam.
(Instrument, Commercial, Flight Instructor, ATP classes also available)
When: Call to sign up today, space is limited!
Where: Pacific Aviation N.W. Flight Training Classroom
Grants Pass Airport
2244 Carton Way
Grants Pass, OR 97526
- $475 per person
Included Material :
- Private Pilot Classroom Workbook
Ground School is designed for the beginning pilot. Learn about aviation and what it takes to get your license. It can also be a great review for those that already have their license. Even if you train somewhere else, ground school with Pacific can give you an edge.
Pacific Aviation has facilities located at the Grants Pass Airport . Our classroom contains 20 seats. Classes with more than 10 students will be co-taught with two instructors. Visual aids including instruments, engine and airframe parts are used to supplement the instructors lessons which are presented using a LCD video projector. Pacific Ground School will also take a “field trip” to the Pacific Maintenance Department during the “Structures and Systems” unit to get hands on experience with actual aircraft.
Why choose Pacific Ground School?:
- Instructors- experienced instructors with great student to teacher ratio, please interview us!
- Economy- save money and time compared to individualized instruction or home study courses.
- Endorsement- Upon completion of the class and online practice exams you will be eligible to receive your written test endorsement.
- Interactive- Unlike self study, ask questions and learn with interactive lessons.
- Aircraft flight training- Unlike many “traveling ground schools” Pacific Aviation is here for you! Available 7 days a week. We have the aircraft to supplement your ground training. It makes sense to fly with a company that owns and maintains their own aircraft. We challenge the competition to beat the experience level of our highly trained and experienced instructional staff.
If you’re interested, call us and talk to an instructor. 8am to 5pm (541) 479-2230
Next Private Pilot Ground School