Learning To Fly!
What are you waiting for? Call us today for a 1 hour introduction to flying the airplane. You do everything from start-up, to taking off, to maneuvering the airplane during flight, to being assisted by an instructor with the landing. These are a great gift, and also a great beginning to a potential new hobby or career. These flights cost $189 and you can bring an extra passenger.
QUICK START TIPS:
- Schedule a free consultation, prove citizenship and get TSA approval.
- Pick the training / license you need- Talk to an instructor or pick from the list just below.
- Pick your aircraft- Cessna 152 (2 seats) or Cessna 172 (4 seats)
- Meet our training staff and sign up for ground school.
- High Performance
- High Altitude
- Flight review (BFR)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- Emergency Procedures
- Mountain Flying Techniques
- Spin Training
- Multi-engine Conversion
- Advanced Airspace Training D, C, B
- Pilot Maintenance awareness